- Wednesday July 7th 2021 July 2, 2021New destinationDue to the horrific wildfires and the respect for all concerned, I have decided to cancel the original plans for the Wednesday ride.New Ride and destination will be Steveston for Ice CreamFirst meeting spot will be in Chilliwack at the Chevron at the Evans round-a-bout, kick stands up at 9:0am, we will ride to the Bradner rest stop where we will pick up any other riders from the Abbotsford and Mission areas. This will be a quick restroom break for those who need it. Kick stands up at 10am. From there we will take Hwy 1 until 264th then down to 16th over to 99. We will the exit for Hwy 91, over the Alex Fraser to the Howe St exit then to the Starlight Casino in Queensborough. We will stop at the Casino for another pit stop and to regroup if anyone has been separated. We will go down to the north River rd to #6 rd then to Stevenson Hwy we turn left on #5rd. After the left we will pull over to make sure we are all together as the lights and traffic may separate us. We will take the scenic south River Rd route to Stevenson where we will park and find our Ice Cream or lunch or both.We will be leaving Richmond no later than 2pm to beat the traffic and take 99 thru the tunnel to 16th to get home.Hope to see as many of you that can make it.Karin
- 2021 GreenHeart Ride June 26, 2021
- Breakfast gathering and ride – Feb 9/20 February 6, 2020
Come join us this coming Sunday morning (9am) at Friendly Mike’s, and enjoy a nice breakfast and good company. And I am happy to say we finally have good weather in the forecast! Sunshine for Sunday!
Now, it will only be 7 degrees Celsius, so it may still be chilly, but if you want to ride we thought we could have a short trip out to Lindell Beach at Cultus Lake. Kick stands up at 10:30am for those who would like to get a bit of riding in… See the link below for details.
Your GW-BC Chapter C Riding committee
- Breakfast gathering – Dec 15/19 December 12, 2019
Xmas is quickly approaching… But we have time to squeeze in one more breakfast gathering at Friendly Mike’s on Sunday Dec 15/19, at 9am.
We would love to see you all. So if you are not busy either decorating, shopping or planning for the holidays, and if you have time, come join us, and enjoy a nice breakfast and good company!
- Breakfast gathering Sunday Dec 1 2019 November 24, 2019
Sunday Dec 1 Breakfast gathering at Friendly Mike’s. 9am see you there
- New Chapter Website October 30, 2019
Welcome to our brand new website. I’m still working on the content, stay tuned and check often!!!